Who We Serve
We help elderly Canadians, and their friends and families.
Our unique blend of healthcare expertise, estate planning knowledge, and project management skills allow us to build and deliver pragmatic, actionable plans for all aspects of quality of life.
Our Clients Are…
- You want to plan ahead and live life on your terms.
- You need help figuring out decisions on what you need for the next decade of living.
- You’re currently going through a difficult time, such as unexpected healthcare needs or the loss of a partner. You need help in navigating the maze of healthcare and living options and figuring out how much this is going to cost.
Busy Adults with Elderly Parents
- You’re squeezed between the needs of your elderly parents or relatives, your kids, and your career.
- You live far away from your ageing parents or you often travel on business, and you need someone on point to help look after them.
Mid Lifers Thinking about Life’s Journey
- You’re ready to be proactive about your own ageing journey.
- You may be widowed or getting divorced and it’s time to revise your personal plans.