Speak to Us over the Phone
Fit 15 minutes into your schedule to get immediate advice and help from a Client Director.
We are happy to discuss your urgent situation or future plans with you.
Whether you are a senior or elder who wants peace of mind for the future, or the adult child of an elderly parent who is worried about their situation, we can help.
Here’s what you can expect during your phone call:
- We will take the time to understand your immediate situation and concerns.
- If you need help urgently, we may be able to provide some initial suggestions depending on your situation. For example, if your elderly parent is about to be discharged from the hospital with no plan in place – we can help!
- If you want to discuss future needs and plans, we can give you an idea of the timelines and factors involved meeting your priorities as you age.
- The call can be as brief as 15 minutes, but we will speak with you longer if needed.
- If you desire, we will set up our next meeting with you.
Call us at 905-491-6972, email us at email@example.com, or submit the form and we will get back to you within one hour during business hours to set up your phone consultation.